250ml coconut milk + 250ml water to be mixed together or replaced with 300ml fresh milk + 200ml water
1/2 teaspoon of salt – add to the coconut milk
1 tablespoon of butter – melt it.
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla
300gm whipping cream + 120gm of sugar (or ready made whipped cream in a canister)
For the fillings
1. Remove the durian’s seed then mashed it together. Put aside
2. Whipped the cream until smooth and soft peak. (Add sugar is you like it sweet) then put aside #Tips – cream need to be cold and the room temperature also need to be cold if possible..to easily achieved the soft peak.
For the crepes
1. Prepare a blender – add all flour, coconut milk or milk with water and eggs. Blend till smooth and add melted butter and blend again.
2. Heat a small non-stick pan and DO NOT add any oil, butter etc.
3. Low down the heat to half and add a small scoop of the batter in the pan and sway and roll it till its covers the whole pan.
4. Let its cook for about 40-50 seconds. Shovel it up onto a dish plate and let it cool.
5. When cool – add spoonful of whipped cream in the centre then add a spoonful of durian on top of another and then bags it into square shape.